The OJS site
To change the roles assigned to any user account, including your own:
- In the left navigation menu, click Users & Roles (under Settings)
- Search or browse to locate the account you wish to edit
- Click the blue triangle to the left of the user name and then click Edit User
- In the Edit User window, scroll down to User Roles and check/uncheck the roles as required
- Click OK to save your changes.
You must have the Journal Manager or Journal Editor role in order change user roles. However, you will not be able to change the YDJ admin account or certain special accounts created by and for YDJ staff.