Last updated: July 26, 2021 for OJS 3.3
- Click Issue > Future Issues > Create Issue
- Enter the Volume, Number, Year, and Title information, as applicable to your journal
- Follow the conventions previous established to identify each issue.
- Use the checkboxes to select which of these 4 elements will be used to identify the issue in the issue title and in the list of issues in the Archive.
- Add a Description and upload a Cover image if desired
- The Description will appear ahead of the Table of Contents for the issue and in the list of back issues in the Archives on the front end.
- Click Save.
You can now assign articles to the issue, but it will not be published yet.