The OJS site
Last updated: August 18, 2022 for OJS 184.108.40.206
To add a new section to your journal:
- Go to Journal Settings > Sections
- Click Create Section
- Add the Section Title and Abbreviation
- You may add a Section Policy if you wish.
- Note: this content will appear on the Submissions page on the front end, alongside the Submission Guidelines
- Check the Section Options, as appropriate
- Note: important options with downstream implications include Will not be peer-reviewed, Do not require abstracts, and Items can only be submitted by Editors and Section Editors.
- Click Save.
The new section will now be available during the appropriate submission workflows.